Tuesday, December 6, 2011

DIY Clipboards

For my daughters teachers this year, I took some ideas from Pinterest.  Here are the clipboards I made and how I did them:

Materials:
  • Clipboards (picked mine up at goodwill, they were brand new!)
  • Scrapbook Paper
  • Scrapbook Embelishments
  • Ribbon ( $0.47 cents a roll at walmart)
  • Modge Podge

Steps:
  1. Cut scrapbook paper to correct size.  I did a different pattern on front and back.
  2. Cover clipboard in modge podge. 
  3. Place paper on clipboard.  I did the clip seperate of course.
  4. Add name if you wish.  I used scrapbook letters that came in the pack of scrapbook paper.  I also added lace at the top. 
  5. Cover in modge podge and let dry.
  6. Add quotes or embelishments.
  7. Tie ribbons are hole in top of clipboard!
There you have it!  A perfect gift for a teacher!


No comments:

Post a Comment